[jdom-interest] setChildren() [eg]

Jools jools at jools.org
Thu Apr 19 15:43:46 PDT 2001

I think we need to clarify what setChildren is trying to achieve as
looking at this bit of code indicates that it adds no value over
setMixedContent().

Should it be that we only allow the setting of Elements ? or should
we be depricating this method ?

--Jools

/**
 * <p>
 * This sets the content of the element to be the List of
 * All existing element and non-element content of the element is
removed.
 * In event of an exception the children may be partially added.
 * </p>
 *
add
 * @return this element modified
 */
public Element setChildren(List children) {
    return setMixedContent(children);