[jdom-interest] detach() [eg]

Kenworthy, Edward edward.kenworthy at exchange.co.uk
Sun Apr 22 23:50:43 PDT 2001

That's why I proposed the document throw an IllegalStateException, it's a
RuntimeException so it doesn't have to be caught (ie the compiler doesn't
force you to have a try-catch, so none of the extra code people were
bemoaning) and as having the document in an illegal state is almost
certainly a programmer error this seems quite ok to me. And of course if you
want to catch it, then you can.