[jdom-interest] Attribute instantiation woes

philip.nelson at omniresources.com philip.nelson at omniresources.com
Mon Apr 23 06:58:09 PDT 2001

When in doubt, it's a classpath problem.

In VAJ, right click the class.  Click on the classpath tab.  Click compute
now.  Click OK. That should do it.  In some cases, you may have to manually
select projects, usually where your code doesn't specifically create
instances with new.  Adding Xerces to the class path may have to be done
manually because SAXBuilder uses Class.forName and/or JAXP.

uraddr at yourhost.com