[jdom-interest] Code request

Scott Smith ssmith at summitlogic.com
Mon Apr 23 12:48:53 PDT 2001

Adam,

Now I remember reading your original post.  At the time I read your post, I
did not have a direct need.  Now I do.  If you would be so kind as to email
me your code, I will email back any changes I make.  I understand (from your
original message) I will have to copy your code into the jdom source tree
and rebuild jdom.  Is that right?

Thanks very much,

Scott