[jdom-interest] newbie: manipulating xsl file with jdom

Alan Eustace alan.eustace at bigfoot.com
Wed Apr 25 09:40:58 PDT 2001

hope someone can help with this. i'm trying to build xsl dynamically in
a servlet, and have been using the root.getChildren() method to try to
access the elements I need. I can output a list of the elements, and
iterate through them, in this case returning a list of <xsl:template>
elements, but when i try to access an individual element by name to
alter it's child elements, i get a null.
hope this isn't too vague- i can supply code and xsl file if needs be.
thanks
alan eustace