[jdom-interest] newbie: manipulating xsl file with jdom

Alan Eustace alan.eustace at bigfoot.com
Wed Apr 25 10:30:21 PDT 2001

this is the element i'm trying to access, and the children i'd want to access are the
html presentation tags:

<xsl:template match="bbs">
   <head>
    <title>
     <xsl:value-of select="@title"/>
    </title>
   </head>
    <h1><b><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#FFFFFF">Stylesheet style:
default
       <xsl:apply-templates select="message"/>
 </xsl:template>
when i try to iterate through the list of <xsl:template> elements to an individual
element i get a null.