[jdom-interest] cvs_id

Jason Hunter jhunter at acm.org
Wed Apr 25 13:47:16 PDT 2001

I think Frank makes an interesting suggestion below.  I tried his
suggestion for Element (using a private variable instead of public), and
it seems to work well.  Any reason not to add this to our core classes,
as a private variable?

Jools suggested (after seeing my CVS commit) having our EasterEgg class
print CVS versions of all the classes, something possible if with JDK
1.2 where you can peek at private variables in a low-security
environment.  The behavior would be like ident(1).

-jh-

P.S.  Resent with permission.