[jdom-interest] detach() [eg]

Kenworthy, Edward edward.kenworthy at exchange.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 00:17:09 PDT 2001

Hi Joseph

Uhm, no I see no need for a state-testing method as the argument is that if
you are trying to do something to a document in an invalid state then that
is an error in your code's logic and something that should throw an
exception.

Checking the document's state would only make sense if it were ok and
expected that the document would be in an invalid state without you knowing
about it without needing to check because you deliberately put it into an
invalid state.

Edward