[jdom-interest] JDOM and SOAP?

Frank Cohen fcohen at inclusion.net
Thu Aug 2 09:18:52 PDT 2001

Neat. Thanks.

I'm curious to learn how you use JDOM with SOAP? In my feeble beginnings
with SOAP I find the call structure like this:

URL url = new URL( ...);
Call call = new Call();
#1 set the call target, method, etc.
Vector params = new Vector();
#2 Create a manipulate an XML document as a vector
call.setParams(params);
Response resp = call.invoke(url,"");
Parse the resp values, which is another XML document

So JDOM would fit into the #1 and #2 lines. Or is there more to it than
that?

-Frank

--
Frank Cohen, cofounder and chief technology officer, Inclusion Inc.
http://www.inclusion.net, phone 408 374 7426, email fcohen at inclusion.net

Come join me at INBuilders.com - a resource for people building
INteractive web sites at: http://www.inbuilders.com