[jdom-interest] Urgent Request to Add a method in SAXBuilder class

Christian Knorr christian.knorr at gmx.de
Fri Aug 3 08:48:48 PDT 2001

I really appreciate the fast handling of this issue, but I am not sure
if the latest fix from Alex solves the problem with validating against
an external DTD as well (which was mentioned by Tony Zhang). I still
cannot set a _property_ which is needed to validate against an external
DTD or schema which I control by myself. Is there any other possibility
to accomplish this?

Christian Knorr