[jdom-interest] Implementing and idea...

Alastair Rodgers alastair.rodgers at PHOCIS.COM
Fri Aug 10 01:49:43 PDT 2001

I don't know if this is any use to you, but the Java 1.4 SDK will include a
Logging API which includes an XML formatter to assist outputting to an XML
log. Of course, its only in beta at the moment though...