[jdom-interest] Extending SAXHandler

Laurent Bihanic laurent.bihanic at atosorigin.com
Fri Aug 10 08:43:38 PDT 2001

Jason Hunter wrote:

>>Would it be acceptable to modify SAXHandler in this direction?
>>Laurent
>
> Fine with me.
> -jh-

OK, then I propose the following changes:

  - The following fields will become protected: stack, atRoot, inDTD, inCDATA,
declaredNamespaces, availableNamespaces ;
  - New getter methods will be added for the fields already having a setter
method (i.e. getExpandEntities and getIgnoringElementContentWhitespace) and
for the JDOMFactory.

If everybody is happy with this proposal, I can send the updated code early
next week.

Laurent