[jdom-interest] Re: JDOM-b7 will not compile -arrggghhh!!!

Mark Galbreath mgalbrea at maximgroup.com
Thu Aug 16 10:22:23 PDT 2001

Hmmm...interesting.  At least now my command prompt compiler agrees with my Forte compiler.... :-)  This convinces me this is a syntax issue.  I wish Brett had the source code for this example (8.5 - hint, hint) online!  At the worst, I guess, I'll be receiving his 2d edition from Amazon shortly - preordered it 4 days ago.

Thanks all for the suggestions and tolerating this rather isipid thread.  I hope to learn enough about XML/XSLT and JDOM to actually contribute something useful soon.

Cheers!
Mark