[jdom-interest] TO-DO List

Jason Hunter jhunter at collab.net
Thu Aug 16 16:59:46 PDT 2001

So glad you can help!  As Brett and I have gotten busy, it's more
important than ever for people to step up and help.  Most things in the
latest TODO (from CVS) that aren't marked with a person's name are open
for help.  Just please post to the list so we know what you're working
on and can put your name beside the item.  That also gives people a
chance to provide the latest thoughts on the issue.

-jh-