[jdom-interest] XML and XSL

Dennis Sosnoski dms at sosnoski.com
Mon Aug 20 11:01:47 PDT 2001

The Apache Jarkata taglibs project has open source JSP tag libraries for both direct
XSL transformations and for using XPath expressions to retrieve values from XML
documents. This is probably the easiest way to get what you want.

You can find out about the tag libraries at
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/index.html.

  - Dennis