[jdom-interest] Schema Location

ecky at free.fr ecky at free.fr
Fri Aug 24 09:37:12 PDT 2001

Hi,

As far as I understood the concept of namespaces there is no way for
your problem -- unless you declare xsi to be a namespaceprefix itself
with an attached uri, but I'm not shure if this won't provoce other
difficulties.

ecky

> My apologies for sending this to jdom-announce.  I clicked the wrong address.
>
> I am trying to create a new XML document, and I am having problems added the
schemaLocation to the root element. Below is a sample of what I need the root
element to look like:

> <TranXML_Envelope xmlns="http://www.tranxml.org/TranXML/Version"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.tranxml.org/TranXML/Version
T:\tranxml\version\schemas\TranXML_Envelope.xsd"/>

> This is what I have so far:
>
> <TranXML_Envelope xmlns="http://www.tranxml.org/TranXML"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema-instance"
schemaLocation="http://www.tranxml.org/TranXML ../schemas/TranXML_Envelope.xsd"
/>

> I cannot add xsi:schemaLocation as an Attribute because colon is not valid in
an attribute, any help is appreciated.....
> --
> =====
> Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons,
> For you are crunchy and tasty with
> ketchup

> Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop at Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

interest/youraddr at yourhost.com