[jdom-interest] Schema Location

John Muhlestein jmuhlestein at i-link.net
Fri Aug 24 10:27:50 PDT 2001

The problem isn't the colon (:) necessarily it's that you need to pass a
valid uri.
First, are you referencing the website
(http://www.transxml.org/TranXML/Version)
or do you want to reference the file system
(t:\tranxml\version\schemas\TranXML_Envelope.xsd)

I suspect you want to do one or the other of these things
Try doing if your xsd is accessible from the web site
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.transxml.org/TranXML/Version/schemas/TranXML_
Envelope.xsd"/>

OR

xsi:schemaLocation="file:///t:/tranxml/version/schemas/TranXML_Envelope.xsd"
/>

if you can only see your xsd from the file system.

hope this helps,

John

--
=====