[jdom-interest] Access to underlying parser

Andreas Saremba maillist at saremba.de
Wed Aug 29 09:26:59 PDT 2001

I am trying to use Norman Walsh's new catalog resolver class with JDOM.
Therefore, I have to set the entity resolver of the parser used via the DOM
adapter class. I cannot find a way to do this. In fact, in the getDocument
implementation in XercesDomAdapter, the parser is instantiated and the document
is parsed without any possibility to do anything inbetween.
I imagine I can build a subclass of Xerces and use that one with an appropriate
adapter, but there should be a simpler way. Or am I overlooking anything?
Andreas
--
Andreas Saremba
Amselweg 19, D-14656 Brieselang