[jdom-interest] Help to create/copy xml file¡¡¡¡

Pedro(Beca) ppalomo at hotpop.com
Wed Dec 12 04:36:01 PST 2001

Hi friends of JDOM¡¡

I'm writing an apllication to generate one xml file from five another xml files.

I have to search Elements in the source xml files and COPY them to the destiny xml file.

Could you give me some suggestion or methods of JDOM to acomplish this process??

I use detach() method but this method modify the source xml files and i do'n want to modify this files. I only need to copy some Elements and write them in the Destiny xml file.

Thanks in advance and my best regards from Spain.
Pedro.

PD: Could you recommend me some book about JDOM??
Thanks again.