[jdom-interest] Re: jdom-interest digest, Vol 1 #481 - 5 msgs

Cem Karan Cem.Karan at usa.alcatel.com
Mon Feb 26 05:12:52 PST 2001

> Cem,
>
> If you get the complete JDOM download it includes a compatible version of Xerces. Be
> sure to include the xerces.jar file that comes with JDOM as the first thing in your
> CLASSPATH to avoid versioning conflicts. There is more information about this in the
> FAQ.

I know that I can get the xerces jar that is with jdom to work with
this, but that isn't what I want.  I want to be able to compile both
together in Visual Age.  I want to do this so that when I need to check
in the source to see what is going on, or if I find a bug, etc. etc.
etc. I can do so easily.  Basically, I want to be able to do my own
compile when and if I need to.

Thanks,
Cem