[jdom-interest] Error when compiling sample JDOM file.

mxmodi at duke-energy.com mxmodi at duke-energy.com
Tue Jan 23 11:55:24 PST 2001

Hi,

I get the following error when I try to compile a fresh file on my own
(TestJdom), which essentially is a copy of the class in samples,
WarReader.java and has been customized for the XML file I want to read in.

My class is called TestJdom and is in th esame folder as the WarReader. I
can easily compile my class from command line, however, when I try to
compile from Jbuilder 3.5, I run into the following error:

"DOMOutputter.java" :Error#300 : method createAttributeNS(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String) not found in interface org.w3c.dom.Document at line 263,
column 31.

The only jar files in my CLASSPATH are xerces.jar (Appears first) and the
tools.jar (for servlets).

Any help is appreciated.

Maulik