[jdom-interest] Older JDOM Needed

Jason Hunter jhunter at collab.net
Tue Jul 3 11:47:19 PDT 2001

First thought: How about using another parser like Crimson?

If you're stuck on Xerces 1.0.3, it probably only supports SAX 1.0 and
DOM Level 1.  We moved over to SAX2 and DOM2 quite a while ago.  Rather
than go back to ancient times, your best bet is to take the current
builders and see how much work it would be to modify them to support the
earlier versions (the largest change being namespace handling).

-jh-