[jdom-interest] JDOM prob

Matthew MacKenzie matt at xmlglobal.com
Sun Jul 29 19:10:21 PDT 2001

toString() is a method of java.lang.Object, which Element descends
from...so that can't be it.  I think Element overrides it, but even if
it didn't, the base class's version would be found.

Could you include the full stack trace?  It should contain enough
information to point out where Java thinks the problem is coming from.
 As a side note, why are you using DOMBuilder?

-Matt