[jdom-interest] Re: Not finding attributes on an element

Brett McLaughlin brett at newInstance.com
Tue Jul 31 17:31:05 PDT 2001

> It appears that the lookup for the namespace is failing in
> SAXHander.startElement.  There may be something ill formed, so I created a
> small XML file and java source file that produce the error.

I just finished checking in a fix for this. I'm about 99% that it solves the
problem without introducing any other problems, but I have left in the
original code so that I wouldn't kill anything that causes other problems.
Scott, please check out the latest code in CVS and test it, and make sure it
works. Additionally, I'd like other folks with heavy namespace usage in
their documents to check out the latest CVS code and run it, reporting any
problems. Let me know, and we can work something else out; I don't anticpate
any problems.

Hope this helps, Scott ;-)

---
Brett McLaughlin