[jdom-interest] Problems with Transform

Schuetz, David David.Schuetz at veridian.com
Tue Jun 5 06:08:13 PDT 2001

Okay, I've played some more, and got my transform to work.  It was the same
problem with different versions of Xerces in the wrong places in my
classpath, and so forth.

Dangit, why are we still living with library hell?  It's bad enough in
Windows (not to mention the RPM dependency dance in Linux), but now I've
gotta worry about that in Java, too.  urgh.

Sorry, I'm ranting again, aren't I? :)

Thanks for the suggestion... I'll now return to lurker mode.  Looks like a
LOT of very interesting work going on here.  I think I may like this.

david.