[jdom-interest] Please make a release...

Xavier Witdouck xavier.witdouck at irisfinancial.com
Tue Jun 5 10:51:43 PDT 2001

You're suggesting I fragment effort my creating a clone and testing that to
production...not exactly efficient!  I remember reading on the site about
this time last year that a release would be made "by the end of
summer"...that was last summer!  Does a schedule and feature list exist for
a 1.0 release?  When can it be expected?  Your argument that JDOM is open
source yet burdened by Java standardisation is somewhat of a
contradiction...

This is not intended as criticism...

regards,
Zav