[jdom-interest] stop jdom from escaping (creating dynamic xsl stylesheet)

Rhodes, Phillip C. Phillip.Rhodes at alcoa.com
Mon Jun 11 10:22:51 PDT 2001

I can not do this because the xsl:value-of is interspersed in the text.

For example:
You name is <xsl:value-of select="name"/>.  You are <xsl:value-of
select="age"/> years old.

Basically, I have a bunch of xsl templates that have use xsl:value-of to
fetch the correct values into the text.

Is there a way to get around the escaping of my xsl-value-of?

Thanks!