[jdom-interest] RE: jdom-interest -- confirmation of subscription -- request 440342

Gary Thompson and Sarah Blenkin gary.and.sarah at ntlworld.com
Sun Jun 17 14:39:44 PDT 2001

Hi
	A what I hope are a few useful comments

1. I have a patch for the build11 and build script that sort out some
problems running under winnt

Specifically the following line should be changed

%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe -Dant.home="%ANT_HOME%" -classpath
"%LOCALCLASSPATH%;
%ADDITIONALCLASSPATH%" org.apache.tools.ant.Main %1 %2 %3 %4 %5

"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe" -Dant.home="%ANT_HOME%" -classpath
"%LOCALCLASSPATH%;
%ADDITIONALCLASSPATH%" org.apache.tools.ant.Main %1 %2 %3 %4 %5

2. I have the details required to cross compile jdom on a JDK1.2
compiler to give a JDK1.1 version of the classes is this relevant...?

3. When compiling jdom-contrib the calls to java seemed to fail on my
windows machine due to the classpath not being quoted in the calls to
java to run the antlr compiler compiler. Is this a known ant problem and
if not should I report it

Regards
gary