[jdom-interest] API inconsistency

Brett McLaughlin brett at newInstance.com
Mon Jun 18 10:41:50 PDT 2001

In documenting the API for the 2nd edition of my book, I've noticed several
inconsistencies. Like, some constructs have setParent() and some don't. Some
have getDocument(), some don't. Anyone want to volunteer an "audit" for
these sort of things? We would want to take all the common methods from all
the classes like Element and Attribute, and see what they are. I think we'll
notice some that are missing, like those above, on certain classes. We can
then easily add them in, and be happy ;-)

Takers?
-Brett