[jdom-interest] Parsing XML with end of stream marker

Jon Baer jonbaer at digitalanywhere.com
Mon Jun 25 05:20:56 PDT 2001

Yeah ur gonna have to trim that bad boy off, Id say extend the Reader and create your
own and either test for </soap-env:envelope> or substring it till indexOf("<EOS>");
or something.

The builder lets you take a String now so you might wanna filter the stream first
before you pass it to the builder.

- Jon