[jdom-interest] JDOM-Interest List speed issue

GB/DEV - Philip Nelson philip.nelson at omniresources.com
Mon Mar 5 09:54:10 PST 2001

I have noticed a tremendous slowdown in delivery time for this email list.
I have gotten a message from at least one other person with the same
problem.  The time it takes to deliver the mail to the list has expanded
from nearly immediately to 1/2 to multiple hours (3 1/2 hours for a message
this AM).  Has anything changed with the list software?

This is making me copy to the sender more than I would normally do (and
prefer not to do) just to keep up more semblance of a conversation.

Or are most people not experiencing this problem?