[jdom-interest] Problem

Gary Bentley gb at opengroup.org
Wed Mar 7 07:36:53 PST 2001

Hi,

Try loading the stream into a byte array first, use the ByteArrayInputStream
class and then once you have the data then send that stream to SAXBuilder or
create a new one from the bytes you read in...

That way you can be sure that you have ALL the data prior to using JDOM.
You can then bomb out yourself if the stream breaks down.

G.