[jdom-interest] Are Children under an Element returned in the proper order

Aspi Siganporia aspicool at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 08:31:42 PST 2001

Hi,

I made this query and am quite interested in the final conclusion.

It is clear, as I had suspected, that order is maintained as a side
effect but not as an intention.

Since the JDOM implementation seems to provide the order by list
implementation with no additional cost, couldn't we just make it an
intent.

I see a lot of value in being able to extract Element children in the
correct order.

Thanks
Aspi