[jdom-interest] Thoughts on...

Jon Baer jonbaer at digitalanywhere.com
Thu Mar 15 19:47:56 PST 2001

Amen to that =)

I am currently using JDOM in an Artificial Intelligence project involving
object-oriented databases.  I think the power of where it comes from is the
underlying Collections API but to be able to do something with it like representing
XML is a bright idea and it makes alot of things easier.  Out of 4 of my last
projects, all of them were better off including JDOM as its core for many things and
the SQLBuilder I wrote a while back was evidence to me that JDOM had real power in
ease and flexibility for any project.

I wouldnt be suprised if alot of people were using it in some way shape or form for
XML Data binding.  Anyone?

- Jon