[jdom-interest] JDOM Sample Code

Brett McLaughlin brett at newInstance.com
Tue Mar 20 10:50:27 PST 2001

Hey guys-

  I'm currently working on the second edition of my book, Java and XML. I'm
revising/writing the chapter on JDOM (it's a full chapter now), and really
want to think of a cool example application using JDOM. This has to be
somewhat small in scope, and I've already done a little JTree that shows an
XML document (that was using SAX, fyi), so want something other than that.
Any ideas would be more than welcome... and it helps expose JDOM as the
coolest API ;-)

-Brett