[jdom-interest] using crimson

Gary Bentley gb at opengroup.org
Thu Mar 22 01:40:55 PST 2001

If you get hold of the crimson.jar, jdom.jar and the jaxp.jar you can use
JDOM with the Crimson parser very easily...just set them in your CLASSPATH,
JDOM does the rest...which is cool!  I use JDOM 6 which is supposed to pick
Crimson as the default...it seems to work...

I choose Crimson over Xerces because it seemed to be quicker and much
smaller...in size!!!

G.