[jdom-interest] getSerializedForm()

Matthew MacKenzie matt at xmlglobal.com
Sat Mar 24 16:24:05 PST 2001

I suspect that that method is to be deprecated, in favor of XMLOutputter
... because I asked the same question a couple months ago and was
directed to org.jdom.output.XMLOutputter.  I am much happier with the
XMLOutputter approach now that I am used to it.

Jason & Brett: Maybe you should remove that method, or implemement and
deprecate it??