[jdom-interest] RE: Request new method Element.addContent( List mixedContent ).

Steven D. Keens skeens at planetfred.com
Thu Mar 29 08:14:42 PST 2001

Now that I've looked at it and thought about it some
more I believe that

	public Element addContent( List mixedContent );

is more consistent with the current API.  In fact more
consistent then setMixedContent(). I see setMixedContent()
as a convenience method that just clears the element's
current content before adding the mixedContent.

I've attached a version of Element for your perusal.