[jdom-interest] Parser independent

Srikanth Rao gsr88 at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 11:26:25 PDT 2001

I have extracted the xerces.jar and noticed that the
it contains JAXP files like the package
javax.xml.parsers.* and also most of the files in
crimson.jar.

Why does xerces.jar has these files in it?

And the real question iam bothered about is will any
of the JDOM6 functionality breaks if i remove
xerces.jar and replace it with Crimson.jar and
JAXP.jar with i can download from sun site?

Thanks