[jdom-interest] Common interfaces..

Paul Jakubik pauljakubik at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 14:09:25 PDT 2001

The Visitor interface can be implemented without any
of the JDOM objects having a common interface.

A common interface for visitable entities would be
useful anywhere a heterogeneous list of these entities
is kept, since the implementation would not have to
differentiate between the kinds of entities being
visited (Visitors double dispatch is used to figure
out the type instead--the Visitor would still have
explicit methods for each type).

--Paul