[jdom-interest] Bug in SAXHandler stack handling

philip.nelson at omniresources.com philip.nelson at omniresources.com
Sat May 5 13:39:48 PDT 2001

I can use these for test cases, thanks.  The current Entity implementation
is seriously broken.  I submitted a revised version that always expands
entities but we will have to work through the remaining issues before that
becomes part of the api.

In short, do whatever workaround you can and we'll have something soon.

By the way, what parser and JDOM version are you using?