[jdom-interest] How JDOM handle large files?

Scott Smith ssmith at summitlogic.com
Mon May 7 10:43:34 PDT 2001

  Adam Simantel (mailto:Adam.Simantel at merant.com) has code that would solve
your problem.  He sent me the code, and I'm sure he would do the same for
you, if you ask.  He plans on submitting the code to jdom-contrib
eventually.  You might also want to look at the XMLDocumentSplitter class
implementation in the book "Building Oracle XML Applications"
(http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp/).  All the source code of the book
is available on-line.  XMLDocumentSplitter  is in the Chapter 6 examples.
The example is SAX based and does not use JDOM.

Scott

uraddr at yourhost.com