[jdom-interest] Submissions

Trimmer, Todd todd.trimmer at trizetto.com
Wed May 9 11:53:44 PDT 2001

I have looked in the FAQ, the "Getting Involved" section of the webpage, and
the README from CVS, and have not figured out where I need to go to submit
code I want to contribute.

I have done a full blown implementation of an underlying Node interface for
JDOM. I have not touched anything in the org.jdom.output section yet, but I
would like to have what I've done so far to be peer reviewed before I tinker
around in there.

So where can I submit my source code for all to see? A CVS repository? Zip
it all up with maximum compression and send to the interest newsgroup?
Please advise.

Todd Trimmer