[jdom-interest] reading name-value pairs

philip.nelson at omniresources.com philip.nelson at omniresources.com
Mon May 14 08:32:17 PDT 2001

A document can only have one root element so I have to assume that the xml
you sent won't parse.  Assuming that sqlquery is under a different root
element:

List queries = rootElement.getChildren("sqlquery");

Use the normal List methods like iterator() to help you loop through the
queries and do what you need to do.  You might want to make it a little
easier on yourself and make the name an attribute instead of a child
element.

uraddr at yourhost.com