[jdom-interest] * Using JDOM In Applet Help Needed

Josh Lam joshlam2000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 10:48:36 PDT 2001

Thanks John.  I tried using crimson and got the
following error:

  A nonfatal internal JIT (3.10.107(x)) error
'Relocation error: NULL relocation target' has
occurred in :
  'org/apache/crimson/parser/Parser2.maybeComment
(Z)Z': Interpreting method.
  Please report this error in detail to
http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi

Although it says 'non fatal', I really wonder what
that means. I reported the bug to Sun. Did you get the
above error?

All I am doing in my code is:

  SAXBuilder builder = new SAXBuilder(false);
  Document doc = builder.build(new File("test.xml"));

Thanks.

--
Josh

http://lists.denveronline.net/mailman/options/jdom-interest/youraddr@yourhost.com