[jdom-interest] ./build.sh -> Segmentation fault

Jason Hunter jhunter at collab.net
Tue May 22 10:46:06 PDT 2001

Bram Bouwens wrote:

> On a freshly updated CVS tree (Tue May 22 11:33:50 CEST 2001) I get this:
>
> % ./build.sh

You might try reverting to the build.sh script before Brett's last
cygwin change.  It may have thrown a wrench in the works.  Let us know
if that helps.

BTW, what system are you using?  That'll help track down the issue.
It's building OK on my local irix box.

> If I want to revert to the last milestone, how do I do that: I don't see
> a tag for it; why not?

It should really be tagged.  Only reason it's not is that historically
we haven't tagged, and the only reason for that is that when this
project started I (and I suppose Brett) were relatively new to CVS and
its tagging notions.  :-)  I'll tag beta7.

In the meanwhile, if you want beta6 just get the source bundle from the
web site.