[jdom-interest] Has any one done a JDOM <> JTreeModel adaptor

Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Wed May 23 05:07:45 PDT 2001

>>  Is it against the XML spec to include attribute objects in
>>  getMixedContent()? I think that would be very useful.

I don't know if it's contrary to XML 1.0, but it's totally contrary
to pretty much all other XML specifications including XML InfoSet,
DOM, XPath, and more.

Also note that XML 1.0 (actually SGML) does state that attributes are
unordered while elements are ordered, so your child implementation
would have to take that into account.

|                  The XML Bible (IDG Books, 1999)                   |
|              http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/books/bible/               |
|   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0764532367/cafeaulaitA/   |