[jdom-interest] JDOM can't find JAXP, or even Xerces...

Ian Lea ian.lea at blackwell.co.uk
Thu May 24 07:34:14 PDT 2001

Resin 1.2.5 comes with a jaxp.jar in its lib/ directory and this
seems to prevent it from loading the Xerces classes from
WEB-INF/lib/xerces.jar. I imagine the Resin class loader
reads the jaxp classes from lib/jaxp.jar and then doesn't
check the application stuff in WEB-INF/lib/

Try putting the Xerces jar file in the resin/lib directory
and/or removing resin/lib/jaxp.jar although that might make
Resin complain about something else.

--
Ian.
ian.lea at blackwell.co.uk