[jdom-interest] I got a Problem with using Namespaces

Tobias Kämpf Tobias.Kaempf at web.de
Mon May 28 07:27:50 PDT 2001

Okay, I have downloaded the Files from CVS just a Moment ago and build them with ant.
Then I made a Package of them and changed my Classpath.
I also use the SAXBuilder Class now, instead of the DOMBuilder but the Error comes up again. Do you have any else Reason why it doesn't work ? Maybe something with the XML Code ?

Tobias