[jdom-interest] support for listeners/observers

James Holmes jholmes612 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 07:40:57 PST 2001

I needed support for listeners/observers in my
application (Struts Console) which uses JDOM for
manipulating Struts' XML-based config files so I read
the previous threads about the subject.

I have taken the example code from Harry Evans and
implemented it using the new JDOMFactory concept by
creating an "ObservableJDOMFactory" which generates
"ObservableElement" objects.

I'm curious if this is of interest to anyone and would
like to know how to get it added to the contrib
section in CVS (if you want it of course).  I'm happy
to donate the code.

Thanks,

-james
james at jamesholmes.com